SCROLL DOWN FOR HOW TO JOIN AND RULES
KLGC 50-50 DRAW RULES
- The 50-50 Club will be limited to a maximum of 100 members.
- Entry can be made via email to the club or sheet in the shop
- ALL monies must be paid by the payment method on the 25th of each Calendar month.
- No cash will be accepted for entry – only direct debit or members card debit is acceptable.
- Monies not paid on the 25th will result in the individual being withdrawn from the draw.
- You are free to leave the 50-50 Club at any time on instruction via email to the club.
- Members, Family and friends can all play – there are No restrictions to how many numbers you may take if available.
- You will be allocated a number on entry to the draw and this will remain your number throughout the duration of the 50-50 Club. A list of names and numbers will be circulated to all members. They will also be displayed on the club notice board on top landing.
- The draw will take place on the last Friday evening of each Calendar month.
- There will be three winners each month. 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place
- Prizes will be on a sliding scale as per the attached table below. The more members that participate the more the prize fund grows.
- Winners will be notified by members email; this will also be published monthly in the members Newsletter.
- All winners will be paid by cheque with an option to credit to either bar or shop accounts.
- There will also be a Super draw every six months (October and April), please see attached table indicating prize funds
- Only members entered in immediate previous two draws are eligible for a Super draw
|Monthly Prize||< 60 members||80 members||90 members||100 members|
|6 Month Super Draw – Only eligible when in previous 2 draws|
ALL monies raised will go towards the maintenance of your Clubhouse, Course and Machinery.
The KLGC Committee will deem where best to allocate monies raised on a priority basis of which members will be informed at the AGM or on request.